Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know where or what site(s) I can look at to purchase an Ichigo Hollow mask from Bleach?

I've looked everywhere on line and I can only find really cheap plastic looking ones or sites that teach you how to make your own. I would like to find a decent replica that I can hang up in my Game room.Does anyone know where or what site(s) I can look at to purchase an Ichigo Hollow mask from Bleach?
Ebay it has everything elseDoes anyone know where or what site(s) I can look at to purchase an Ichigo Hollow mask from Bleach?
I know someone who makes them!! I just bought one! Search deviantart.com. She's on there. She made one for me for $25.





EDIT: Found it! http://catnip23.deviantart.com/art/2nd-I鈥?/a>
www.cosplay.com if i remember correct
i remember seening something about a hockey mask and white clay and paint being used but i cant remember the site or the link srry
dunno wat that is more info?

No comments:

Post a Comment