Monday, December 21, 2009

Why was my Avatar changed from me standing by a giraffe to a blank mask, without my approval ? What can I do ?

Thanks for your help. I am very annoyed with Y/A about thisWhy was my Avatar changed from me standing by a giraffe to a blank mask, without my approval ? What can I do ?
I think sometimes things happen in life %26amp; we just have to wait. They end up fixing themselves or they end up changing our life into something we find we like better or we get angry %26amp; we stop %26amp; ask ourselves what this anger is wanting us to do/change. So I think when ever you deal with anything technical you can not expect to be 100% in control.Why was my Avatar changed from me standing by a giraffe to a blank mask, without my approval ? What can I do ?
Well, I think some things in life are not psychological problems and I don't think we can take everything personally. Sometimes Yahoo! and the world stumble across problems. There are many things going on in the background that we may not be aware of. For example, have you ever gone to an ATM machine and not be able to get money out or even use it because they are doing temporary maintenance? Sometimes that is the price of success and the growth of an industry occurring faster than their ability to cope with the demand, kind of like technology and our social and cognitive growth; technology is moving faster than society can cope or people can cope with cognitively.
Yahoo, like any corporation has Idiots working there who don't do as they are paid to do. Like with the Violation Notices which are suppose to come with What the Violation is so we don't repeat the offense.





However looking at all possibilities as to why that happens, I'd say ';Ghosts in the Program'; ie ';random bits of code that that collect and form their own thoughts';. (';I-Robot';)
The piccolos information is not considered as important as you question is to yahoo.When there server is over loaded it will send out your question with out a picture of a Avatar.By the way how do I get rid of the Monkey scratching his arm pit by my side?
Well I think you need to stop seeking approval from others and just be happy with who you are. It's not your fault that you are like this.
what's an avatar? I tried 2 little cute moving pictures, apparently rejected. So what is an avatar if it's what someboy else tells you to use.
um i dont know whats going on
this is normal problem with yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment