Friday, December 25, 2009

What is a good air filter mask to wear to avoid inhaling pesticides?

Well, it's Spring, and I happen to live in a preppy, suburban neighborhood which means that it's that time of the year for everyone to complacently douse their lawns with incessantly toxic and carconegenic poisons. -_- I'm quite susceptible to the toxicity in these substances, and am curious if anyone can proffer advice relating to purchasing an air filter or mask that can be worn to mitigate or - hopefully - utterly shield one's self from inhalation of these pesticides, as studies have proven the efficiency of these toxins at penetrating homes and contaminating the oxygen therein. So! Any mask I could wear? Any harmful effects of wearing said mask 24/7? Any air filters of any kind? Do humidifiers cleanse the air any, would they be good to use? All input is welcome.What is a good air filter mask to wear to avoid inhaling pesticides?
I just use the paper ones I get at Wal Mart in the 5-pack. They seem to work well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment