Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good brands of filtering masks for bikers?

Hi





I've seen gas-masks that are camouflaged with a bandana - they supposedly filter car fumes, diesel etc


What are the best brands and where can i find them (online too)


thanksGood brands of filtering masks for bikers?
The best ones I found are called ';nose hairs';.Good brands of filtering masks for bikers?
DON'T click that link above.





Sorry I couldn't help with the gask mask idea. Personally I can't see being able to ride with one of those. Maybe it was just a respirator used for paint fumes? My Bandito does just fine at keeping me warm and breathing fine. There's a breathable piece of foam in the mouth area that does a fair job of filtering about as good as a dust mask. Maybe check them out. http://www.banditosusa.com/index2.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment