Saturday, December 12, 2009

Swine flu: Are dust mask sales on the rise in America as fears grow?

Are you buying a dust mask to protect yourself?Swine flu: Are dust mask sales on the rise in America as fears grow?
dust mask is not enough since the virus size is smaller than dust. I have bought surgical mask from amazon http://astore.amazon.com/swine-flu-masks-20?_encoding=UTF8%26amp;node=5 because it is specialized for virus and bacteriaSwine flu: Are dust mask sales on the rise in America as fears grow?
Damn right I am!!!! I have already bought some. call me paranoid, but I live in a large area, and I have asthma. A regular, typical cold nearly puts me in the hospital each time, because my lungs just can't keep up. So yes, I bought about 100 masks for myself and my roommate. Haven't used them yet, or gotten them, but the first case in my state that is reported, I will. Plus, even in normal times, folks around here cough and hack all over you, while standing inches away! They just don't care, and are very ignorant about such things. So...yes, I bought 'em.
Dust masks won't help. You need a surgical mask. Here is an article that discusses masks, and even tells how to make your own:


http://www.ehow.com/how_4937558_buy-good鈥?/a>
no, remeber sars, everyone was paranoid and bought masks to school, but in the end most paranoid ppl were ok
I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment