Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tell what you think about this cool Halloween website, i can't choose what mask i want to buy and i need help?

I must warn you these masks are so cool that you might end up getting one yourself, see both of these links please.





http://www.screamteam.com/newpage/produc鈥?/a>


http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.htmlTell what you think about this cool Halloween website, i can't choose what mask i want to buy and i need help?
I would pair the 'face off' effect with the 'blind eye' or 'zombie' contacts. They are all very cool though, what great sites!


Happy Halloween!Tell what you think about this cool Halloween website, i can't choose what mask i want to buy and i need help?
they are pretty good, but you have to apply them to your face
OMG! These are both just incredible websites!!!! I don't know if I could choose among the masks, but the ';Jaws'; contacts are too cool - could you imagine someone seeing that coming at them?!?!?! Wow! I say choose a lens first, then find a mask that ';fits'; the lenses for a total look. I'd love to know what you end up choosing - let me know, please!!!


Have fun %26amp; happy haunting!!!!!!





You could do Dead Lee with the Jaws lenses, or Wyzard with any of the more hypnotic lenses out there.....any of the vampire type masks would go with the bloodier lenses for sure.....hmmmm, endless possibilities! %26amp; all I wanted to be for Halloween was Glinda the good witch! lol
I think that the mask called ';Dark Prince'; is awesome . You are right , they are great looking masks. Have fun choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment