Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can school administrators tell me to take off a dust mask?

is this infringing upon my freedom of speech rights? i wore one to spread awareness of the swine flu. to tell people to wash thier hands and stuff... and the administrators told me to take it off or i would have to go home... tinker vs. demoines.....Can school administrators tell me to take off a dust mask?
Freedom of speech for students ends when it runs into the dress code and any behavior that the school finds disruptive.Can school administrators tell me to take off a dust mask?
You are still in school, you don't have the right to ';freedom of speech';. The school can send you home for refusing to comply with their rules.
Schools have broad rights to enforce their own rules on students, and wearing masks would not normally be permitted.
depends. under 18 years of age: yes. over: no, unless it is violating others or disrupting the peace.
Yes they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment