Saturday, December 12, 2009

Have you ever had to use a dust mask, what are they for?

I know they are filter masks, and I know you need to use them to filter out certain particles but I'd like more info. If there is a website which has some guidance as far as how to use one, I'd appreciate the link. Thanks.Have you ever had to use a dust mask, what are they for?
Dust masks protect you from, kind of obviously, dust. If you're going in a dusty area, or dealing with fiberglass insulation or something, wear one and you're golden.


But, if you're dealing with fumes, as in painting, or dealing with chemicals, buy a mask with an organic filter, dust masks won't do anything for you there.Have you ever had to use a dust mask, what are they for?
When I was in China, I had to use them when I was sick to prevent spreading disease. Other uses include mining, where you wear them to protect against harmful... dust.
THERE REALLY GOOD;; CUZ YOU DONT NEED TO BE BREATHiNG iN ALL THOSE NASTY GERMS AND AiR PARTicle thIngs.

No comments:

Post a Comment