Saturday, December 12, 2009

Help finding a cool looking face mask for Airsoft.?

I'm trying to look for a cool looking face mask to play airsoft. I saw one that looked like a devil mask but I can't remember where I found it. So please I welcome any help you can give.Help finding a cool looking face mask for Airsoft.?
When I airsoft, I just use my paintball mask. I'm not sure if this is what you want, but the most cool looking face mask for paintball is definitely the VForce Grillz:





http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/pages-鈥?/a>





So awesome. Comfy too. It's one of the best.Help finding a cool looking face mask for Airsoft.?
i've never seen a airsoft mask that looks like a devil mask......just get a regular mask...its better to look like a complete dumba$$ then get shot in the eye
Get a good looking paintball mask that has been proven to withstand agaisnt a paintball ambush, lawl. ;D
All airsoft masks look stupid. Live with it. It's better than getting shot in the face (I just wear goggles).

No comments:

Post a Comment