Saturday, December 12, 2009

This is cool...got a werewolf mask and it kept my shades on lol... Have U checked the avatar shop out lately?

got alot of knew stuff!:)This is cool...got a werewolf mask and it kept my shades on lol... Have U checked the avatar shop out lately?
Where you sipping my margarita LOL-





when you tried that werewolf mask..





I was tripin when I saw you..since..you looked hotter with NO mask LOL





ppl are strange LOLThis is cool...got a werewolf mask and it kept my shades on lol... Have U checked the avatar shop out lately?
I went there last night and changed my avatar. I didn't see a whole lot of stuff that I liked. Every time they have something new I don't really like it. It's really rare for them to add something I actually like.
Really? I checked it out about a week ago-- maybe I should look again...
you look like.................





BEOWOLF!!





hahah
I don't think this is really a question but I have not checked it out

No comments:

Post a Comment