Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I buy one of those cool masks with the zipper for the mouth?

They look like fun!Where can I buy one of those cool masks with the zipper for the mouth?
Sweetie you don't have to buy one I'll loan you one....hehehehehe


oh yeah..........can I control that zipper?Where can I buy one of those cool masks with the zipper for the mouth?
LOL Sorry, I can't look that shyt up on this computer.... working....


I wonder if you need to fitted for something like that... I wouldn't want my Gimp to wiggle his way free. ';Put that hood back on! Bad Gimp! Bad Gimp!';
I have a zippered thong you can use.
Even though I have only seen them in photos,those masks scare me... Probably you could get one on South Street...
Mistress Mable's Land of Leather.
a Halloween Costume Store I think they sell them there








鈾?br>










xx








wow that sound kool (:
They are!





I went to Toys R Us to see if they had them, and the clerk called the cops on me instead. Crazy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment