Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where can I get a cool looking gas mask?

Hello, I'm looking to buy a cool looking gas mask. I want one with two filters and two, maybe one window that is darkened so people can't see my eyes. The gas mask must also be black or dark grey. Please help. I had one but its ruined now and I can't find another.Where can I get a cool looking gas mask?
EBAYWhere can I get a cool looking gas mask?
Check your local army navy store I know the one near me has gas masks.
Gas masks aren't made for fashion they're made for function. You don't need one.
Why cool, be happy to have gear that works great. Being alive is cooler than having fancy gear on a corpse.
go to google and look it up
Try wearing my and my old lady's underware at the same time
Uhh. Harbor freight, possibly?
http://www.msanorthamerica.com/catalog/c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment