Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I get Rika's cool mask thing? :] [Higurashi]?

Ok here is a picture of it in the opening...of Higurashi :] at 0:39





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvE8XO6YH鈥?/a>





And here is the one I am planningon buying..do you think that they look enough alike so that my cosplay goes well? I am going to cosplay as her in June to Jafax Anime Expo :]


http://www.japaninyourhand.com/catalog/p鈥?/a>





I reccommned this anime too, its really great anime, if you dun mind blood and demons. :P





If I could find an exact mask that would be awesome :D





BreeWhere can I get Rika's cool mask thing? :] [Higurashi]?
:D Teehee i love this series, really. It made me freak out, but i guess it probably didn't help that I was watching this in a dark, empty house at like one in the morning ^^.





Anyways, for the mask, I think that the one you're planning to buy is a bit too different. But my suggestion is that you buy that mask, paint it over in white spraypaint/paint, and then illustrate the design yourself. Or if you feel that painting it yourself is too hard, you could ask an artsy friend of yours to do it :). The pattern on Rika's wolf mask isn't extremely complicated; I think at least a few people should be able to do it well.





^^ good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment