Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you wear a dust mask or other mask for cleaning the house?

No, it is a good idea for when you use strong chemicals, however for environmental purposes I try not to use them.Do you wear a dust mask or other mask for cleaning the house?
No, never thought about wearing a mask while I clean. Of course I don't have allergies so the dust never really irriated my breathing. It is a good idea for some one with breathing problems like asthmas though.Do you wear a dust mask or other mask for cleaning the house?
No I don't
yes we do when cleaning a house fire or mold but you got to remember we you sometimes hardh chemicals and we clean 8-10 hrs.a day for about two weeks
more likely,yes just to prevent allergens that causes cough,sinusitis,colds and acquired asthma.Most of the healthy people are not conscious about wearing mask,but prevention is better than anything else!Stay healthy ,pls wear mask against dust.House dust contains millions of microbes and fungus!
I never use to wear masks or cleaning gloves, but now I do--I got really sick from inhaling all the different cleaning fumes, and burnt my hands really bad with floor scrubbing products, now I wear it all! lol :)
Sometimes... especially when things get dusty! I have allergies though, so I should.
No. Unless I was using a really strong chemical. But I try to stick with cleaning supplies that don't have a real strong smell to them.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment