Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wearing a dust mask on a plane?

Well I am going on a trip for about two weeks across the country and I will be on a plane for a long time. The question I am posing if I wear a dust mask in order to prevent getting the other disgusting people's diseases would they even let me board?





I mean it's a legitimate reason for wearing it, I don't want to be sick for my trip and I have no idea where these other people have been.Wearing a dust mask on a plane?
Just put it on when you get onto the plane. That is a perfectly legitimate reason, although some people may wonder why you are wearing it.Wearing a dust mask on a plane?
You can wear one but you will probably look weird and get weird looks the whole way. You most likely wont get sick if you don't wear one. Its not gonna protect you much if you did even though you cover your mouth the rest of you body is exposed
While you're at it, stand up in the middle of the way and yell: ';I HAVE A BOMB';





lol





I don't think there's any reason why its not allowed! you are a paying customer and you can go on board naked if you wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment