Saturday, December 12, 2009

I know a cool face mask , mix, weetbix , hot teabag opened up,egg white leave 20 mins. try it????

That sounds like the bees knees to me, what about cucumber rings for the eyes.Shall we set a beauty company up you do the U S A and I'll look after Europe but we would have to get together to iron out terms. x xI know a cool face mask , mix, weetbix , hot teabag opened up,egg white leave 20 mins. try it????
can we market it?





Can we use wheat bran instead of weetbix because weetbix is not available in USA?I know a cool face mask , mix, weetbix , hot teabag opened up,egg white leave 20 mins. try it????
What for halloween.





If I had eggs weetbix %26amp; hot tea I would have a feast.


I guess you could eat it later.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment